Lo-Railer – Reimagined In The 21ST CENTURY:
Since the Dymax Lo-Railer’s debut in the 1970’s it has spread ballast and moved equipment in and out of job sites for countless rail networks and contractors. Now for the 21st century it is reimagined. Featuring the latest technology, improved safety, performance and serviceability.
Available in 3 distinct models including: DrillRig Shuttle for moving specialized machines to perform foundation work, Transfer Shuttles with optional articulating work cranes and Crane Shuttles for moving large oversized cranes.
Latest Technology and Performance:
Dymax Lo-Railer Transport features the latest technology including air brake systems, tier 4 compliant engines, hydrostatic railway drive axle and remote control technology.
Go From Road to Rail in Minutes:
The Dymax Lo-Railer can be equipped with a turntable that allows customers to load the machine at railroad crossings. An optional road axle is available to allow operators to tow behind conventional tractor trailer on federal highways. Federal excise tax is applicable to the road dolly.
- 35 ton capacity x 40ft overall length x 102in wide
- 26 feet of deck space
- Tier 4 final hydraulic power unit with hydrostatic pump
- Two railway axles with a single hydrostatic drive axle
- Remote control system
- Hydraulic ramps
- Lighting package with auto-directional change
- Travel Alarm
- D-ring tie downs
- Fuel tank
- Fire extinguisher
- Air horn
- Airbrake group with replaceable shoes
- Gladhands at both ends of trailer
- 2 total platform stabilizers
- Hydraulic rerailer arm
- Hydraulic stabilizer and ballast spreader bar
- Pin on road axle for highway transport. Federal excise tax applicable to road axle only. When attached overall length is 44 feet.
- Camera systems
- Ballast hopper attachment with hydraulic door
- Manual turntable
- Specialized bogie for tight turn applications on rear. Features two railway axles.
|DX-TR-LR-40ftx102inx35T||Transporter – Lo-Railer- 40 feet overall length x 102in wide x 35 ton capacity|
|DX-TR-LR-TURNTABLE||Manual turntable for railing at road crossings. Requires turntable addition.|
|DX-TR-LR-ROADAXLE||Single road axle dolly for highway transport. Federal excise tax applies to dolly only|
|DX-TR-LR-HOPPER||Ballast hopper attachment – requires cab|
|DX-TR-LR-OSCILLATE||Oscillation bolster for tight turn networks in place of standard single axle bolster with lateral movement. Features multi-oscillation design through unique trunnion to frame interface.|
|DX-TR-LR-CAMERA||Wireless camera system with 2 cameras|
|Federal excise tax applies only to road dolly if ordered.
Design and specifications are subject to change without notice.
Contact DymaxRail for information related to specialized designs and options.
DymaxRail offers on-site training available for new customers. Training is billed daily and can be tailored to meet customer needs. From 1-2-3 days or beyond. Training includes full comprehensive review on how to operate the machinery as well as tips on servicing and troubleshooting.
Get More Info