Get More Info
Dymax Railway Ballast Plows:
Dymax Railway Ballast Plows are ideal for maintaining clean rail in dirty applications. A Dymax Ballast Plow quickly attaches to a front end loader or backhoe loader and features integrated rail wheels providing smooth guidance on rail as the operators drive forward. Spread ballast or clean spilled materials such as sand, gypsum, silica, aggregates and coal dust. The V design allows the material in the center to move to the outside of the rails. Available with choice of bolt on poly or rubber edges.
Dymax Rail Plows feature integrated rail wheels and provide guidance for operators. Equipped with replaceable poly or rubber bolt on cutting edges.
- Integrated coupler hooks for fitting front end loader backhoes
- Bolt on replaceable poly cutting edges
- Integrated rail wheels with bearings
- V shape design for funneling material outside of rails from the center of the tracks
- Available for various rail gauge networks
- Custom design solutions available upon request
|Model ID||Model Code||Description||Features||Weight LBS|
|103104||DX-BL-RP-102inx28in-BL-10||Blade – Rail Plow – 102in wide x 28in tall – Backhoe Loader – Class 10||Standard Features: Integrated rail wheels with sweeps • replaceable bolt on edges (poly) • Quick Coupler Hooks • V shape design with bottom skid shoe||2000|
Design and specifications are subject to change without notice