Get More Info
MULTIPURPOSE WORK PLATFORM:
DymaxRail’s Multipurpose Work Platforms are extremely versatile for use in railway construction and maintenance applications. The DymaxRail Multipurpose Work Platform features 50 ton capacity, powered track drives, specialized air lift axles and hydrostatic railgear all of which give operators increased work site mobility. Crawl to and from rail crossings in minutes.
Move the platform on the road using a conventional tractor trailer and simply drop off at the jobsite. Reach your destination faster and more efficiently. Ideal for moving reels of cable, poles, pipe, structures, box culverts, railway track panels, manlifts and can be equipped with articulated cranes. Let us move you there. Contact DymaxRail today 1-800-530-5407.
Road to Rail in Minutes:
Go from the highway to the railway in minutes. Easily drive on roadways using DymaxRail’s powered track systems to move the platform where needed. Once on rail operators can quickly speed to remote destinations.
The DymaxRail Multipurpose Work Platform is more flexible and can be adapted to a variety of applications. Pull wire in catenary applications or tow railcars, haul backhoe loaders, track panels, pipe, transmission poles, containers or simply create your own machine to do the job you need done.
MORE SPACE AND CAPACITY:
Featuring 50 tons of capacity the Multipurpose Work Platform is constructed of high tensile strength steel to provide long lasting durability. Platform deck lengths are available up to 37 feet.
The DymaxRail Multipurpose Work Platform operates through remote technology. Available with camera systems and safelogic controls to reduce human error in operation.
Designed to work with a variety of articulating knuckle boom cranes. Contact DymaxRail to learn more about crane packages.
- 50 ton capacity work platform
- Tier4 final hydraulic power unit with hydrostatic pump
- Beam construction using high tensile strength steels
- Three hydrostatically driven railway axles with oscillation bolster
- Steerable track drives with pads
- Remote control system
- Lighting package with auto-directional change
- Travel Alarm
- D-ring tie downs
- Fire extinguisher
- Air horn
- Airbrake group with replaceable shoes
- Gladhands at both ends of trailer
- 1 set of platform stabilizers
- 48ft overall length with tandem road gear with up to 33 feet of deck space
- Special build California DOT 40ft distance from kingpin to rear axle
- 53ft overall length with tri-axle road gear with up to 37 feet of deck space
- Specialized stabilizers
- Hydraulic generator 3.5-20kw
- Train air with railcar coupler
- Articulating crane options – road restrictions apply and subject to crane size. Contact DymaxRail for more information.
- Firefighting package
- Leaf and trash vacuum attachment for city applications
- Track panel holders
- Hydraulic ramps
- 1 man cabin with air, heat
- Camera systems
|Multipurpose Work Platform – Trax – 48 feet overall length x 102in wide x 50 ton capacity
|Multipurpose Work Platform – Trax – 53 feet overall length x 102in wide x 50 ton capacity
|Firefighting package with 5,000 gallon water tank and spray system
|Leaf and Trash vacuum attachment
|1 man cabin with air, heat and sliding windows. Includes 110v outlet with USB charger
|Wireless camera system with 2 cameras
|Hydraulic hand tool circuit with disconnects
|3.5KW generator. Specialized larger generators are available. Contact Dymax for more power
|IMT 10/72 Articulating crane with remote control
|IMT 22/153 Articulating crane with remote control
|Federal excise tax applies to all MWP platforms.
Design and specifications are subject to change without notice.
Contact DymaxRail for information related to specialized designs and options.
- DymaxRail offers on-site training available for new customers. Training is billed daily and can be tailored to meet customer needs. From 1-2-3 days or beyond. Training includes full comprehensive review on how to operate the machinery as well as tips on servicing and troubleshooting.