Pipe Handling Forks
Pipe Handling Forks for Wheel Loaders, Track Loaders, Toolcarriers and Loader Backhoes:
Dymax Pipe and Pole Handling Forks are designed to provide years of productive use and are backed by the best service in the industry.
Equipped with shaft mounted, non-swinging and non-adjusting fork tines, these pipe handling forks are available in several lengths. Tine capacity is matched to the loader’s rated performance. Optional mechanical floating tines are available if specified.
Dymax Pipe and Pole Forks with stabilizer clamps are ideal for handling oil field pipe and transmission lines poles, whether steel or wood. They feature bolt-on replaceable padding that prevents damage and ensures a tight and safe grip with all materials.
|Backhoe Loader Models|
|DX-FK-PPG-60inx72in-BL-10||Fork, Pipe & Pole Grapple – 60″ x 72″ – Class 10||10,200 lb/4,636 kg||2,260 lbs/1,025 kg|
|Wheel Loader Models|
|DX-FK-PPG-48inx72in-WL-30||Fork, Pipe & Pole Grapple – 48″ x 72″ – Class 30||10,200 lb/4,636 kg||2,150 lbs/975 kg|
|DX-FK-PPG-48inx72in-WL-40||Fork, Pipe & Pole Grapple – 48″ x 72″ – Class 40||12,600 lb/5,727 kg||2,350 lbs/1,066 kg|
|DX-FK-PPG-48inx84in-WL-40||Fork, Pipe & Pole Grapple – 48″ x 84″ – Class 40||12,600 lb/5,727 kg||2,600 lbs/1,179 kg|
|DX-FK-PPG-60inx84in-WL-50||Fork, Pipe & Pole Grapple – 60″ x 84″ – Class 50||21,000 lb/ 9,727 kg||4,000 lbs/1,814 kg|
|DX-FK-PPG-60inx84in-WL-60||Fork, Pipe & Pole Grapple – 60″ x 84″ – Class 60||25,600 lb/ 11,636 kg||4,200 lbs/1,905 kg|
|DX-FK-PPG-60inx84in-WL-70||Fork, Pipe & Pole Grapple – 60″ x 84″ – Class 70||34,200 lb/ 15,545 kg||4,500 lbs/2,041 kg|
|DX-FK-PPG-60inx96in-WL-80||Fork, Pipe & Pole Grapple – 60″ x 96″ – Class 80||34,200 lb/ 15,545 kg||5,300 lbs/2,404 kg|
|DX-FK-PPG-72inx96in-WL-80||Fork, Pipe & Pole Grapple – 72″ x 96″ – Class 80||34,200 lb/ 15,545 kg||5,500 lbs/2,495 kg|
|DX-FK-PPG-84inx96in-WL-80||Fork, Pipe & Pole Grapple – 84″ x 96″ – Class 80||34,200 lb/ 15,545 kg||5,800 lbs/2,631 kg|
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Available with 72″, 84″, 96″ and 102″ tine lengths.
- Extra wide carriages for handling bundles of pipe or single pipe pieces.
- Available as direct mount pin-on models, or with coupler hooks.
- Bolt-on carriage extensions and are designed around each machine and application.
- A sequence valve is setup for operation of the top clamp and stabilizer clamps, therefore machines only require 3rd function hydraulics for operation.
- Hydraulic cylinders are matched to machine hydraulic system and ensure firm grip on pipe and poles.
- Hookup available to fit specific coupler systems or to pin direct to the loader arms.
- Top clamp is rigidly built for years of use and guarantees that loads are held safely.