14″ Ranch Axe Tree Shear for Skid Steers:
The Toughest, Best Engineered Skid Steer Tree Shears Made!
SOLID CAST SHEAR ARMS!
The Dymax 14” Ranch Axe Tree Shear for skid steer loaders is the ideal tool for general land clearing. Designed for general land clearing where materials are no more than 14 inches in diameter, Dymax 14” Ranch Axe Tree Shears feature solid cast shearing arms that deliver 60% stronger performance compared to competing products.
Dymax 14” Ranch Axe Tree Shears are available with two different styles of shear arms. These are the standard arm and extended arm design. Standard shear arms are ideal for shearing hardwoods such as mesquite, oak, osage orange (hedge), and locust, while open-end extended shear arms are suited for softwood species like cedar trees.
|Dimensions||Ranch Axe Tree Shear||Pushbar Model||Brushguard Model||Single Grapple Model|
Arm Model No.
|Weight||1,630 lbs / 740 kg||1,740 lbs / 789 kg||1,820 lbs / 825 kg||1,950 lbs / 884 kg|
|Width at shear
|Shear blade material||3/4″ AR400 – bolt on replaceable milled knife|
|Cylinder||Number||Rod (in.)||Bore (in.)||Stroke (in.)|
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Dymax 14” Ranch Axe Tree Shears for skid steer loaders feature ground level cutting and solid cast shearing arms which are 60% stronger than fabricated steel shearing arms.
- Designed for machines with a minimum of 1,850 lbs of operating capacity, minimum flow rate of 15 gpm. (Single arm grapple model requires machines to have 2,250 lbs of operating capacity.)
- Shearing cylinder is rated at 4,500 psi. Equipped with guarded hard line to improve hose protection from abusive elements.
- All units are equipped with universal mount skid steer coupler hooks to work with most new model skid steer loaders. Tree shears are provided with standard flow flat face couplings.
- Options include pushbar, brushguard, single arm grapple.
- Optional 5 gallon sprayer kit system available to prevent regrowth.